Client: Roomsponder, LLC
Our clients often come to us with problems that need outside-of-the-box solutions. The Fond du Lac School District needed a tool to account for students and staff internally during a crisis situation, in real time and with the ability to control the information.
Could BrownBoots build a web-based application that was easy to use during a potentially tense situation, taking advantage of advanced technology yet remaining uncomplicated? Would it be secure enough to control messaging to the staff yet allow access to substitute teachers? Can it allow for multiple access levels for all involved in a lockdown or shelter-in-place scenario — not only for school staff, but also the police, fire department and other first responders? Absolutely.
And when it became clear that this patent-pending, inexpensive, web-based technology was needed beyond the local school district, BrownBoots spun Roomsponder into its own company.
- Branding/identity development (logo, tagline, letterhead, business cards)
- Content management system (CMS) integration
- Copywriting (promotional copy, website text, press releases)
- Custom website development
- E-marketing (e-newsletter)
- Print work (sell sheet, tradeshow banner, displays)
- Media relations
- Multimedia (promotional presentation)
- Research and strategy
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Web application development (database-driven app)