At BrownBoots Interactive, we take personal satisfaction in pushing ourselves and our clients outside of the proverbial box, but more importantly, we understand that creativity must work hand-in-hand with strategy and be respectful of budgets. Our success in branding, custom web design, application development and all manner of marketing communications is a direct result of that balance.
We strive to enhance human interaction on the web, in print and beyond; to help our clients deliver effective, multi-channel marketing; to partner with wonderful, dependable people and companies; and to hone marketing plans to help clients achieve their goals.
We would like you to join the BrownBoots team as we continue to provide print, marketing, and interactive solutions to regional and national clients.
We are looking for a Project Manager to come on board, become an advocate for our clients, manage multiple projects, develop lasting relationships, fit in with the gang, and help grow our business.
If you have outstanding organizational skills; think strategically; stay current on social media, interactive, and mobile technology trends; love to help clients find answers; and aren’t afraid of deadlines, we want to hear from you.
A Project Manager (PM) serves as the liaison between the client and the agency, managing expectations, internally and externally. A PM is key to maintaining outstanding relationships, ensuring the client’s goals are met on every project. PMs are responsible for helping internal team members work as efficiently as possible, providing clear direction, anticipating needs, and streamlining communication.
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent people skills
- Professional appearance and persona
- Ability to contribute to the creative process
- Website and interactive experience a plus
- Check the status of jobs and verify they are on track in regard to deadline
- Contact clients to discuss current and upcoming projects
- Develop strategic solutions to clients’ marketing needs
- Assign tasks in project management software
- Set up, organize and document meetings
- Initiate new jobs for the client
- Review and present concepts/layouts/copy to the client for approval
- Communicate the client’s feedback to the team and assign the next steps
- Customer service
- Work with others in the agency to continually improve process and workflow
- Stay current on industry trends
- Assist with troubleshooting
- Assist with proofing/testing
- All other duties as assigned
In general a PM is evaluated based on how well he or she handles client relationships, how proactive they are, how much work they manage through the agency and how well they motivate the various personalities within the agency.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary will be based on experience. The full benefits package includes vacation, sick days, medical, dental and retirement; the position also features a flexible schedule and fitness center membership.