Client: Manning Lighting
Manning Lighting prides itself on offering complete customization and full satisfaction for customers. So does BrownBoots. That’s just one reason why we’re such a good fit. Working together always tends to lead to bright ideas (pardon the pun).
Years ago, we created a custom web design that expressed the company’s expertise and professionalism. The site featured an inventory system and database Manning’s customers demanded. Our latest overhaul built upon that solid foundation and tied into the company’s 70th anniversary, including some logo design — specifically, simplifying and modernizing the existing logo so that it could shine proudly for many more decades to come.
The new manningltg.com still allows visitors to easily generate spec sheets for custom lighting requests. Furthermore, our focus on the user experience resulted in a responsive, mobile-friendly website that streamlined how information is presented. Visitors who know exactly what they want can quickly navigate to specific products via the Quick Find menu, while more casual shoppers can browse the Idea Gallery.
A website that equally serves two distinct customer types — what could be more brilliant?
- Advertising (e.g., print ads and online ads)
- Content management system (CMS) integration
- Copywriting (e.g., advertising text)
- Custom web design
- Database development
- E-marketing (e.g., e-blast)
- Mobile optimization (e.g., responsive web design)
- Print work (e.g., brochure design, sell sheets, catalog)
- Research and strategy
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)